Did your neighbour in Toronto have a fire?
Were you affected by it?
You are not alone.
The majority of those affected by fire damage are usually not the home-owners having a fire - what does this mean? It means that either the building, home, or property near you had a fire and your residence resulted in fire damage. This is very common especially in town houses in close knit subdivisions in Toronto.
Usually this is covered by your insurance so do not worry! However, it is very important to choose the right company to handle the situation. Typically there will be structural damage and an engineer may need to be involved.
First Steps Towards Fire Damage Restoration:
1. Ensure that you and your family are safe.
2. Stay out of the property until it is deemed safe to return.
3. Depending on the extent of the fire damages, you may have to relocate for the time being.
4. Contact your insurance provider.
5. Contact a fire damage restoration contractor who is licensed, certified and trained.
6. The contractor and your insurance will work together to remediate and fix the fire damage.
7. Enjoy your newly renovated home.
Fire damage is not something anyone wishes to encounter, but if it does, you know who to call. Canada's Restoration Services is your #1 Emergency Fire Damage Restoration company in Toronto. We work with all major insurance companies across Canada and are equipped to handle any situation. To read more about our fire restoration work, see the link below:
Call us today at 1-888-551-0514